Head of Physical Coaching
Would you like to work in the best football academy in Finland as performance coach?
You will be responsible of the S&C for all the teams at the professional development phase and working closely on the pitch with the teams. On top of this you will oversee implementing the HJK performance model to youth development phase, which will require coach education and close communication with football coaches and other performance coaches. You also lead our newest department, HJK Klinikka (HJK Clinic).
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Performance coach for professional development phase
- Coach and player education
- Implementing the HJK performance model to academy
- Leading HJK Klinikka, superior to HJK Klinikka staff
Essential qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Previous experience of working in football organisation
- Sports related degree
- Excellent knowledge of human growth and maturation
- Excellent communication skills and ability to give feedback
Desirable qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of international football standards
- Deep understanding of football evolution
- UEFA and / or other coaching licences
- Basic excel and power BI skills
Department: Performance unit
Location: Bolt arena, Töölö, Helsinki
Contract: 2 years. Starting 1.12.2021. Full-time, 40 hours per week
Salary: Dependant on skills and experience
Please send your CV and letter of application to Sports Director Miika Takkula, email@example.com no later than 3.10.2021.