Home of HJK Helsinki
Instructions for those coming to a match
- Buy a ticket in advance at hjk.lippu.fi
- Gates will be open one hour before the start of the match, unless otherwise announced.
- There is a security check at the match event, so by arriving on time you ensure a smooth and safe entry.
- Be aware of the prevailing weather conditions and dress accordingly.
- Umbrellas may not be brought into the stadium area.
- You may not bring your own snacks and drinks into the stadium area. Each stand has kiosk services.
The football stadium, completed in 2000, is located in Töölö, next to the Olympic Stadium, within walking, bus or tram distance from the center of Helsinki.
The stadium can hold 10,770 spectators and it has been packed to the brim when HJK played European games and in Veikkausliiga derby matches. The pitch surface is FIFA approved artificial football turf and the size is 105 x 68 meters according to UEFA standards.
Many corporate events and concerts are organized at the stadium.
The stadium has a restaurant that serves during matches and also outside matches.
The fan merchandises can be bought in HJK Store which is open on weekdays from 9 am to 4 pm.
Tram lines 2, 4 ja 10
Bus lines in Mannerheimintie
Bus lines in Nordenskiöldinkatu
About 2,2 km from Helsinki center
Bicycle parking on Urheilukatu next to the stadium
The wheelchair stand is located on the platform at the south end of the Main Stand (Main Stand block 101, row 8), where there is an accessible entrance from gate 2. The entrance ticket also includes an escort.